- Available for check out:
- audio cassettes
- video cassettes
- slide projectors
- overhead projectors
- multimedia projectors
- Click here: Questions and Answers for InterLibrary Loans (opens an MS Word Document)
- Materials and equipment for the blind and physically handicapped and foreign language materials available through inter-library loan.
- Outreach Van that travels the entire county.
- Meeting spaces available at main library:
- 100 seat meeting room
- 15 seat conference room
- Voter registration forms available during all open hours.
- Distribution of federal and state tax forms January through April. Limited forms available all year.
- IBM compatible, Microsoft based computers with Internet access for public use.
- Job listings from Employment Security Commission.
- Accelerated Reader collections.
- Study room available for quiet study, holds two people comfortably for tutoring.
- Fax service available for public use for a small fee ($1.50 per page)
fax line: 704-487-4856
- Self service copier ($0.15 per page).
- Community information and reference service during all open hours.
- An extensive Genealogy and Local History collection specializing in Cleveland County.
- Programs for pre-school age children are held most weekday mornings September through May.
Call for specific times. A summer reading program is held for all children up to age 14.
Home | Events | Hours/Locations | Outreach | Contact Us | Computer Policy | Meeting Room Policy